Sunday, June 29, 2008

Irony

So here's something ironic. About 15 minutes after I posted about my love for my manual Bodum milk frother, guess what happened....I broke it. Funny, huh? I really have a knack for breaking things. Not only did I break one at Aliza's house this past winter (sorry again! but it's been replaced, so all is well) but I also managed to knock over and break 2 ceramic dishes after dinner tonight. I'm skilled like that.

Anyway, point of the story is that I was devastated and almost cried and we immediately went to order a new one. Oh yeah, but they don't make the manual ones anymore, remember? Crap. So we ordered an electric one. Come on, it is the 21st century, electric stuff is our friend, right? Haha total 180 from my previous post about good old-fashioned manual labor.

So everyone can anxiously await my review of the new milk frother in approximately 7-10 business days.

And also all my faithful readers (aka Aliza and my Mom) can look forward to a delicious Black Bean, Corn, and Shrimp Salad review tomorrow because my camera is downstairs and I am way to tired (err...lazy) to get it tonight.

2 comments:

Aliza said...

Oh my gosh that is a terrible story!! Ours actually broke recently also, and we haven't replaced it yet...sad. Do they really not make the manual ones anymore?? Boo!!!

Anonymous said...

I am a faithful reader -- It is just that I am getting old and want to make sure I remember what I had for dinner last night!!